Another winter warmer! The blue cheese and lime juice gives it a nice tangy taste.
3 large parsnips
3 large carrots
2 large potatoes
250g cooked, peeled, chestnuts
Juice from 1 lime
200g of blue cheese, crumbled (stilton, roqueforte..)
5tbsp Olive Oil
3tsp Caraway Seeds
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200 deg C
3. Pour 3 tbsp of olive oil into a large roasting tray and heat in the oven for 5 minutes
4. Slice all the vegtables into long strips
5. Add the vegtables to the oil and sprinkle with the caraway seeds and season.
6. Mix together and cook in the oven for 50 minutes
7. Roughly chop the chestnuts and add to the vegtables for 10 more minutes, remove from oven.
8. Mix the remaining oil and lime juice together
9. Dish up the vegtables and dress with the lime juice and crumbled blue cheese